Revitalise the service desk
Case Study: The Treasury
Workshopped critical processes such as major incident management with key staff.
What we did
- Workshopped critical processes such as major incident management with key staff;
- Defined staff roles and responsibilities;
- Developed a career path guide along with training and development plans for each Service Desk team member; and
- Designed user friendly artefacts including a variety of posters, booklets and prioritisation matrices to enable efficient and effective handling of Service Desk incidents.
- The morale of The Treasury Service Desk was boosted through supported cultural change and desired performance improvements.
- The organisation was better prepared to handle incidents, by having an agreed processes with documentation that could be readily used in the case of incidents.