New agency engagement framework
Case Study: Standard Business Reporting
Guidance on the scope, audience and usage of key information products and services which are required to support an effective agency engagement.
What we did
MXA’s engagement framework provided:
- Descriptions of key SBR Agency Stakeholders and the SBR Agency Engagement Lifecycle.
- Descriptions of the primary objectives of each phase in the lifecycle.
- Templates and guidance on the scope, audience and usage of key information products and services which are required to support an effective agency engagement.
- We also worked with staff from the ATO to implement the engagement framework with:
- ACT Government
- Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Petroleum Institute of Australia
Understanding of the new SBR Agency engagement lifecycle and the relationship between key information products and services offerings.
Better understanding of specific opportunities for engagement with various government agencies.