$20m service delivery
channel transformation program
Case Study: IP Australia
A broad understanding of the need and the approach to transforming the agency’s service delivery channels.
What we did
- Developed a details business case.
- Undertook extensive user research and business model refinement for engagement of third-party service providers and software developers.
- Developed a suite of architecture and design documents, including design of a modern Web API.
- Created a high quality suite of program planning documents.
- Provided stakeholder engagement support.
A broad understanding of the need and the approach to transforming the agencies service delivery channels.
“The MXA team are a professional, insightful team and a pleasure to collaboratively work with. Their architectural contribution has been a crucial element in the success of our digital transformation work that has now delivered 99.6% customer digital uptake on over 800,000 transactions every year. With this powerful digital platform MXA are a key element in reimagining our digital service delivery models and engagement with technology to build on this success and position us strategically to embrace future challenges and opportunities.”