Enterprise architecture views
Case Study: Insolvency Trustee Services Australia
Created strategic views of the enterprise architecture of the agency
What we did
Interviewed key staff, reviewed key documents, and worked with senior management to create strategic views of the enterprise architecture of the agency.
The views that we developed included:
- Enterprise data model.
- Business applications portfolio.
- Systems integration.
- Technical reference model.
- Future-state improvements and simplification to applications.
- Rules to assist with governance and management of information and data.
- A roadmap to strategic improvements.
The CIO and business executives were able to understand and put in place strategies to manage the complex information and systems that supported the agencies business.