$92m digital transformation program
Case Study: Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
A quicker start to a complex project, with plans that set up the project for success. Over the next 3 years the project has delivered on time, on budget and on benefit.
What we did
- User research.
- Vision and program governance definition.
- Benefits profiles and management plan.
- Business, applications and information architectures.
- Options assessment (cost, risk, benefit).
- Suite of program planning documents including (resource plan, risk plan, project dossier, architecture governance plan, quality plan).
- Business case (including cost estimates and Net Present Value calculation).
- A quicker start to a complex project, with plans that set up the project for success.
- Over the next 3 years the project has delivered on time, on budget and on benefit.
“MXA undertook user-centred design, created benefits management plans, agile delivery frameworks and programme architecture to support effective delivery of the Department’s $92 million Single Business Service Programme. This approach enabled us to meet tight deadlines whilst producing a high standard of planning and design”
– Clive Rossiter, Programme Manager, Single Business Service, Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science.