Case Study: Australian Business Register
Examined the domestic and international trends of API development
What we did
- Examined the domestic and international trends of API development, contrasting the available architectural approaches and standards.
- Discussed and analysed the current position of the Australian Business Register.
- Identified a preferred future state and high levels steps with senior executives required to achieve that state.
- Gained agreement on a set of principles to support development of solution architecture.
- Delivered an appropriate strategy and architecture to API-enable the ABR.
Understanding of the new SBR Agency engagement lifecycle and the relationship between key information products and services offerings.
Better understanding of specific opportunities for engagement with various government agencies.