Business case for
Case Study: ACT Libraries
Implementation of the new system
What we did
- Delivered a comparison of strategic options.
- Developed funding strategies.
- Provided an assessment of project risks.
- Summarised costs and resources.
- Identified control issues.
- Outlined benefits.
- Highlighted linkages and dependencies.
- Delivered a complete business case.
Implementation of the new system delivering significant efficiency gains for patrons and staff which translated to service improvements and increased patron convenience and satisfaction.